Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Friday, May 1, 2015

P.R.A.C.T.I.C.A.L

Assalamualaikum and Hey. 
Lama dah tak update blog :D

I'm on practical now for a 5 1/2 months and still have less than 3 weeks to finished it and wallahhhh automatically I've finished my study. Just wait to my convo and get the certificate. done.

I have a few of friend yang practical sekali kat sana, from ums, polisas, upm, uitm, kptm, cybernetics college, perdatech and we're on differ courses and yet still can be friend no matter degree, diploma or certificate :D. Well, I love them and going to miss them. 

 :)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lea, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@zalora.com.my. I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete