Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

A bit chit-chat :)


السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته





Hye  peeps! It's already 4 months tak update my blog. But it’s just a bit chit-chat to fulfill my promise hee :3 Kalian perasan tak that no more leopard pink's background ? hihi tetiba rasa nak simple simple je. Nampak putih je kan. :) . Okey like anyone NEVER know for this a few months me a little bit busy.  I got a new life right now. New friends and a new leads. Setiap hari kena menghadap dengan buku. Muaknya rasa haha. Everyday was a challenge for me. Challenge to be more responsible.  But, in the busy day of the day seriously I miss all of my ex-classmates. Me miss our laughs, our joke, our ‘gediks’ hihi, our barbeque day and the else and  I miss the chair and the views in the evening at the back of my room  ermmmm. Tapi nanti lah last sem nih baru ke Merlimau balik.

Did you all still remember me? I hope.

Ada lagi sebenarnya yang nak diceritakan. Scroll down please

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
V



Ok now you all knew what?

That’s time bila saya tengah makan alone dekat food court my old school friend tegur saya, she’s an Indians girl, kasturi. And we talk about us bla bla bla bla bla and bla. Suddenly she’s asking me.

Kasturi : “ kenapa dah lama tak update blog?”
Me :  “Biasalah busy sekarang nih sampai tak sempat nak update.”

 Sambil tersengih sengih try to acting cool. But exactly I was like“Oh god she’s reading my blog O.o???!!!!”  Hahaha malu tahap cipan. She’s my silent readers okay, tak ku sangka tak ku duga.  She’s a 2nd person tak ku sangka tak ku duga yang baca my  blog secara senyap senyap after nahar sofi.
Emm a bit excited. Lepas nih ada lagi ke tak hah tak ku sangka tak ku duga?     
     

P/s: “Prepare to start a new life in a new life that just has happen. With Allah’s will.” Allahumma…




 Sedikit hadith dan muhasabah diri :


Dari ‘Aishah r.a . katanya, Rasulullah s.a.w bersabda “ jangan lah seorang dari kamu berkata Khabusat nafsi (diriku buruk), tetapi katakanlah Laqisat nafsi (diriku kekurangan).” 
Hadis riwayat muslim.

P:s Alhamdulillah..



People always judge someone without knowing anything. They don’t want to hear, they don't ever want to think. Yah I know that I’m not perfect, but who's said that his/she's perfect like Rasulullah s.a.w ? No one perfect like Rasulullah.  Please give a respect. Don't always think that you're always right.
Sometimes fed up dengan expectations manusia yang macam nih. Allah.


1 comment: